Sunday, October 5, 2008

Short Term Memory!!!

Been a long time since i updated my blog...haha well not becos i'm not free rather i do not know what to blog about.....
Life's been good here....nothing much interesting or much to do.....except shopping which some of u might know i've been shopping too much recently.....
oh n jus realise i do have super short term memory.....how can i forget things that are important!!!!
was shopping n decided to get something for my fren....but suddenly i could not remember how he or she look like n the size i shd get for him or her.....OMG!!! it has never happen to me before...guess age is really catching up on me!!!
oh ya today went to the strip to take a look at all the resorts there....
let me tell u something.....vegas is finally feeling like fall....
it was cold tonite esp with the wind blowing.....
what a sudden change in temp as it was still hot two days ago...
I was like freezing in my outfit as i din expect it to b this cold!!!!
BUT what a nice difference it is to the hot and sunny weather i have been experiencing for the past 6 weeks..........
Yeah and finally, mayb its time to store up some winter clothings.....haha..more shopping??

2 comments:

gageism said...

you're old?????
hm..

Mel said...

haha gage mayb i am getting a little...