Wednesday, August 27, 2008

VEGAS!!!!

I'm like 1 week in vegas....
apparently there is nothing much to do here despite the hype at the strip....
i guess cos like i'm not here as a tourist and its inconvenient to get there...
transportation is bad here...but i guess this will make me save alot more money cos i dun get to shop....hahhaha
school realli is keeping me busy these days though it has jus started.......
but i guess its kinda like different studying here and back home..
i'm like thrown into lotsa stuff jus first week of classes...
but i guess the enthusiasm of studying finally comes back to me after so long....
cos wat i am reading now interests me so much....
guess it pays off with all the hardwork..
hopefully i'll get used to the pace and get into a momentum here...
and i hope that this enthusiasm will last me throughout this sem and also the following yrs....
then lets see i have the time to go down to the strip on weekends.....haha
and mayb can post some of the pics....
Work hard and play hard will be my motto!!!

PS:Look at how i write it so work hard will b my priority now!!!
PPS: I miss all u guys back home!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some Pics Pls.....

Anonymous said...

pls take care of yourself while you are there! =)