Thursday, January 10, 2008

Too Much time.....

haha as my heading goes........
i have been really too much free time..
asking out frens for dinner n going out..
also went out for interviews here and there.....
yeah..finally after so long...
buck up myself to go job hunting.
so it can be said that it is a meaningful week.....
still manage to discipline myself to read one psalm a day..
this shall continue on...
i must be determine n continue on....
was reading this passage the other day

"He boasts of the cravings of his heart; he blesses the greedy and reviles the Lord.
In his pride the wicked does not seek him; in all his thoughts there is no room for God.
His ways are always properous; he is haughty and your laws are far from him; he sneers at all his enemies.
He says to himself, '' nothing will shake me; I'll always be happy and never have trouble."""

this pasage realli touches my heart. Was thinking about wat is written and feel that in how many times when we succeed in doing something, we will always forget the fact that it is God who made it possible. And also we will relish in the success and forget everything else that has contributed towards it.
Hmmmm.... guess it will put me in thoughts for a few days..
I am trying to work on my social life now..
haha catching up with all my frens so dun b surprised if u get my call.....
Rrrrringgg....Rrrriiinggg

No comments: