Thursday, January 3, 2008

The NEW Year!!!

It's been a month since the last update...
So many things are happening in this month....
Firstly after my exams, i was busy with my mission trip meetings to vietnam.
Took alot of photos and frankly speaking has alot of thoughts there...
Although the mission trip there is really not in depth but it gives alot of insight to the people living culture there.
having been there, realise that the traffic in singapore is so much safer compared to the traffic there.
Next on the list in the busy month is the release of my results.
Din do as expected but i guess i've sorted out my feelings and thoughts about it over the days.
The happiet thing is that i've told my mum that i was going to church.
It is an unplan move and the reaction from my mother is not as expected but i'm glad about the reaction.
Went for countdown at expo... had a fun time there.
My sis went for xchange on the 1st.
Starting to feel lonely at home...
haha guess not used to having one person less in the house.
Think that is abt all...
Here are some pics from the vietnam trip.









Look at the horrendous traffic there!!!










Some children in the oncology ward










Some of the orphans....

No comments: